Greetings from the Himalayas!
It is our pleasure to present Nepal Trailblazer Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. - the largest full service trekking and tour operator in Nepal. As a members of The Trekking Agents Association of Nepal, The Nepal Mountaineering Association, The Kathmandu Environment Education Project and The Nepal Tourism Board, we are absolutely familiar with the destinations we offer. Our main focus is meeting the needs and ensuring the safety of mountaineers, trekkers, geologists, scientists and anthropologists. Our aim is introduce Nepal to the world without impacting on the precious ecology of our beloved country. We take pride in providing first rate services to each valued guest. We believe that beautiful surroundings alone do not make an unforgettable holiday - a thorough knowledge of the terrain and carefully planned arrangements for your safety and comfort are equally important.
Nepal Trailblazer Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. was founded by dedicated explorers and professional guides, at home whatever the terrain. We are the foremost name in Adventure Trekking, Tours, Mountaineering, Jungle Safari, River Rafting and other sports in Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan... Our friendly, well trained teams are recruited from the western and eastern regions of Nepal and have a deep respect and love for their magnificent country.
Nepal Trailblazer Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. gives you access to one of the world's highest mountains and the holy places and centuries old traditions of a unique region of the world. Our knowledge of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & Sikkim contributes greatly to your safety and pleasure, ensuring that your holiday is memorable in the best way possible.
Climbing, trekking, hiking, Jungle safari, river rafting, scientific explorations, cultural tours, historical tours, special study tours, rescue missions, air/helicopter charters etc. have been our specialty for many years. You'll find our prices surprising affordable. We will be delighted to hear from you and honored to design an itinerary for you without any obligation on your part.
In co-operation with Nepal Tourism Board, Nepal Trailblazer Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. has organized many presentations and road shows about Nepal in many cities of India, China, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Russia, Polland, Chezk Republic, Germany, USA, and also we have conducted many major Travel Expo and road shows at WTM- London, ITB-Berlin, CMT Stuttgart etc in the past.
CHOOSE Nepal Trailblazer Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. BECAUSE:
• Our specialist knowledge and personalized service will create a more interesting and adventurous holiday for you.
• Our courteous service will not end with your booking, but is maintained throughout your stay.
• The most important consideration for safe, enjoyable adventure travel is meticulous preparation. In this regard, nobody equals the dedication of Nepal Trailblazer Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd..
• Our experienced guides, porters and cooks pay careful attention to arrangements for travel, the preparation of good, wholesome food and strict rules of hygiene. Our staffers are well paid, our tours are insured and properly equipped.
• We prefer a maximum of 14 per group and are happy to arrange tours for individuals and smaller parties. We believe that small groups minimize the impact on the environment and allow for the cultural interaction that is often the most memorable aspect of a holiday in Nepal.
• With the increasing concern over the global impact of tourism, Nepal Trailblazer Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is moving towards the promotion of responsible tourism through cultural and environmental awareness.
• All guests are met at the airport and - left to us - transfers are stress free.
• We provide you with clear details of the cost of your tour so that you are fully aware of any extra expenses that may be incurred. No unpleasant surprises!
• We encourage comments from our guests and use them to constantly improve our services.
Before you leave home, we help you prepare, with concise information about the terrain, the climate, local customs, etc. You can enjoy the sometimes high altitude conditions without discomfort as our guides have been trained in mountain safety and first aid procedures. We are in constant communication with our field offices and monitor all aspects of government policy and weather that may affect your trip. We are on-call 24 hours a day. You can rest assured that Nepal Trailblazer Trekking Company has one of the best safety records anywhere. In the unlikely event of an emergency, helicopter rescue is available during treks and expeditions.
We provide fresh, hygienically prepared food served by our private cooks during trekking, expeditions & safaris. You can have Nepali, Chinese, Italian and as well as Western meals. Beverages include coffee, hot chocolate, tea and Nepali Tea (Milk Tea). Our locally produced food is free of chemicals and pesticides.
Health & Comfort
We pay attentions to your level of physical fitness and your appetite for endurance and adventure, and plan your itinerary accordingly. If you are part of a group, we do our best to ensure that you are neither over stretched or held back by incompatible companions.
Our equipment is state of the art and carefully maintained. For example, we use the superb North Face VE-25 tent, as well as some tents from Nepal Tent & Tarpaulin Company (the well known reputable company in Kathmandu) and have well furnished trekking equipments.
Both in the cities and outlying areas, we have long- standing relationships with the owners and managements of Nepal's network of hotels and inns, and can arrange excellent accommodation at advantageous tariffs, from simple accommodation in remote villages to the five star hotels of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Camping is the preferred way to enjoy one of the most beautiful and fragile spots on earth, because it allows you to be close to nature. Your sensitivity for your surrounding will influence others and your team will help with these simple guidelines.
• Do not leave anything except your footprints on the trail, and do not take away anything except photos.
• Use bio-degradable or burnable disposables.
• Do not leave waste burning on a site. Bag and remove plastic and tins for disposal later.
• Ensure that toilets are dug at least 50 meters from the camp, and cover with earth on departure.